Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm in New Orleans!


I'm going to make this brief and also apologize ahead of time for spelling and grammar mistakes because I'm typing this on my iPad. That also means no pictures just yet. I'm here in New Orleans for the ALA annual conference, I'm pretty excited about it. There's going to be lots of authors here and I'm hoping to bring home some signed stuff and pictures for my author shrine. My main targets are Jeff Kinney - **Diary of a Wimpy Kid** - and Jennifer Holm - **Babymouse**. we'll see how that goes.

Any way, we had a long day of travel, which included diverted flights and missed connections but made up for it with a fabulous dinner once we arrived. I'll be tweeting as much as possible and I'll post pictures when I can, either here or on Facebook. But for now, goodnight my lovelies!

No comments: